Cartata di resche - UIFPW08

domenica 24 giugno 2018

True or false

Would you love me tomorrow
Like you say you love me now
Would you love me,
would you love me tomorrow
Like you say you love me now
When the flames of our flesh have stopped burning
And the fire of our love has cooled down
Too many times I've given too much Baby,
give me your love to me in return
Too many times I've given too much Baby,
give me your love in return
Give me your mind and your heart
But please don't leave me with a love that burns
And don't use me as your fool '
Cause my heart can't stand another lie
Please don't use me, don't use me as your fool Baby,
cause my heart can't stand another lie
And if you can't love me tomorrow
Please leave me now

UNDICIDUE

2 commenti:

Tomaso ha detto...

Caro Maurizio, peccato che non leggo l'inglese, ma immagino cosa sia.
Ciao e buona domenica con un forte abbraccio e un sorriso:-)
Tomaso

Mary ha detto...

In italiano regalerebbe altrettante emozioni.